måndag 16 mars 2009

inte så taggad...

Jag är inte så inne på dessa kedjebrevsliknande taggningar & listor. Får mest bara flashbacks till Skunk, störiga applications på facebook & liknande digitala ungdomstrender. Men jag gör ett undantag för min kära Emma.

I'm not into these chain letterish tags & lists. They only give me flashbacks of Skunk (swedish community), annoying applications on facebook & similar digital youth orientated trends. But i'll make a exception for my dear Emma.


Emma tagged me and she told me the rules:

1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people (well, I broke that rule I’m afraid)

-
What is your current obsession?
threadless.com, Film Noir & We've Got A Fuzzbox And We're Gonna Use It!!

What are you wearing right now?
Gray socks, gray jeans, Tiger Army-tee and black/white underwear.

Do you nap a lot?
Not really but sadly, unintentionally, if I watch a movie too late in the evening.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Erik aka Kinski, i think. He's a great hugger.

If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
Easy. An Oak.

What's for dinner?
Went with Staffan and had an absolutly ace Cheddar Veggieburger with steak fries att Tusen och 2. Tasssty!

What was the last thing you bought?
Food but before that, two used LP's. One amazing childrens record from the 60's called Happy Birthday - 27 songs for fun and frolic and a Holly and the Italians record oh and Ebba & Didrik on dvd. Cheap too.

What are you listening to right now?
Just silence actually and the humming from my old computer.

What is your favorite weather?
Foggy mornings & late summer eve's.

What would you name your son and/or daughter?
Boy: Benjamin, Maximilian or Edgar. Girl: Ylva or Christina.

Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
Polka!

Favourite vacation spot?
I usually don't go on vacation but if i have to choose I'd choose the countryside or a mighty forest somewhere.

Name SOME of the things you can't live without.
Friends & Music basically. And my own two hands.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My mothers warm hands.

If you transformed into a famous person of the opposite sex – then, who would you like to be?
Someone young and cute who has tons of fun. French artist Yelle perhaps?

What is your favourite tea flavour?
Apple & Cinnamon or Chai.

What would you like to get rid of?
Most of my worldly possessions, but I'm too chicken to do it and i would probably regret it.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I think would go to my old friend Maria who lives in NYC or maybe the easter islands.

Who would you like to get stuck in a lift with?
Nightcrawler or why not the future love of my life?


I tag:
Samuel, Staffan, Sofia, Therese, Milla.

5 kommentarer:

Therese Svensson sa...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH tag. TAGEN.

Anonym sa...

jag bockar ödmjukast! :D
fina svar.

hrm jag anade att du inte ville man det är inbjudan som räknas. ;)
nästa gång slipper du.
kramar.

Therese Svensson sa...

math, åh ville du göra en finfin header till min dagbok?

Anonym sa...

Exqueeze my English, grey not gray.

Me fail English? That's unpossible!

emma polka adbåge sa...

tack för kommentar!!! c'mooooan i miss U bloggin'!

KRAM!! /the driver